Whether it’s your first home, or your tenth, lining out the steps involved in a home purchase are always an important part of the process as the requirements and laws in the real estate industry are constantly changing. Every new client is provided a thorough analysis of their needs and wants, and provided a custom home buying plan that will line up with each individual life and schedule. We will take the time to go over, in detail, all items that a home buyer can expect from the search, to negotiating repairs, to the final closing and funding of their next home.
- Form a custom service plan that identifies and satisfies your individual needs and wants based on your schedule.
- Solidify the area and features that your family needs in your next home. I’ll provide multiple areas of suggestion so that you have every option available to you.
- You will have access to the same real estate search engine as provided to agents. NTREIS(MLS)
- Time blocked scheduling for your showings tailored around your daily routine
- Expert in depth descriptions on site of possible benefits or hurdles at every showing
- Help put together comparative pro’s and con’s with each set of homes after showings are complete
Writing the Offer:
- Provide an in depth price/value analysis to determine the most suitable offer price
- Draft a purchase agreement
- Discuss, clarify, and review all terms
- Provide insight into customary practices, local regulations, and contingencies
- Negotiate any terms in a seller’s counter offer
- Finalize and Execute the best contract for you
- Working Through the Contract:
- Coordinate the delivery of the earnest money deposit into the escrow account
- Provide a list of recommended vendors for financing, home inspections, pest inspections, environmental inspections, and warranties as needed
- Closely monitor the escrow and title process
- Verify receipt and review the Preliminary Title Report
- Receive all required disclosures, reports, inspections, etc in compliance with all local ordinances, regulations, and provisions pertaining to the purchase of the home
- Review and explain any/all disclosures
- Help schedule inspections of property
- Ensure timely removal of any/all contract contingencies
Closing and Funding
- Schedule and attend the signing for all required closing paperwork
- Mobile closings also available with preferred Title Company
- Schedule the final property walk through
- Arrange for keys and occupancy
After the Sale
- Our job is never done!
- Always available for home vendor referrals for your needs
- Provide a yearly home value analysis so you can track your appreciation
- Assist in contesting property taxes when needed